Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sillies

Ive decided to do a new thing to document how hysterical this older child of mine is. He is a week away from being 3 and says the absolute funniest things to us. Now of course I am COMPLETELY aware that most wont think this is AS funny as we do (Ahh the rose colored parent glasses), BUT I want to document them so when he is older and turns lame, responsible and grown up (boo) I can remember how cool he once was. :) Here goes nothing:

~A few weeks ago he was outside playing with dad and he started screaming (not the oh no Im dying scream but the oh no I want everyone to think Im dying but im really not so Im forcing it scream) and I was upstairs in the bedroom. He came racing up the stairs and I ask him so concerned "What is it, what happened, are you okay?" His response "A kito hawk, just bit me on my cheek" translation-a mosquito hawk just bit me on my cheek. I said "Oh dear, well I dont see a mark (bc we ALL know that it didnt really bite him...shhhh.) I think your gonna be ok. I wonder why he did that" Jackson says "Because, he saw my cheek and thought oh yum thats a juicy mango". Have no clue where that came from.

~After being outside playing awhile he came inside with me and said "Whew its hot out there, Im all sweaty" I said "Yeah, you played alot, and slid on that slide a bunch of times" He said "Yeah, I did, but Dixie cannot slide on the slide. (as he sighs and nods his head to the side) " I asked him why she couldnt and his response was "BECAUSE mom, her heiney is TOO  BIG." LOL. I like that that was the reason why, not that she cant climb up the rock wall to get to the top of the slide.

~He will walk around and sing these words 'Whatcha gonna do with all that junk in your trunk' Whoops, guess Ive said it to him to many times while changing his diaper or something. THANK GOODNESS he thinks we are talking about Elephants.

~He responds to questions with 'Not quite yet' and 'Maybe later' alot. For example; "Jack would you like some of ....." 'Not quite yet, thanks'. We sit on the potty for awhile and he says "Um, maybe later" with a head nod and tilt.

~Me to Jackson "You were such an awesome big boy today. You did so great at swim and you were so sweet at the grocery store and now your being so helpful and funny, I love you so much" Jack to me" Aww thanks mommy, that makes my heart SOOOO HAPPY."  Have I mentioned how much I love this kid?

~The other day he asked for a snack so I got one for him, when I brought it to him he said "Oh thank you momma, I appreciate you listening to me" (my mom and Taylor both said, Oh dear, he sounds just like you. lol)


~'Mom, what happened to that racoon?' 'What racoon hun?' 'The one that was in my pull up' 'Oh my, you had a racoon in your pull up??' 'Yeah' 'That doesnt sound very comfortable. I dont think Id ever want a racoon in my pants, they have scratchy claws and fleas, I bet that hurt' 'NO, mom it didnt hurt, he was just checking to see if I had a poopy but I didnt' 'Oh ok, a poop checking racoon, awesome' 'Yeah (sigh) awesome, I wonder where that guy went'.

All this morning he has been cracking us up. So here are things he has said this morning that made us giggle. And also makes us a little afraid.

~He got in trouble by me for getting all huffy about not having his favorite cereal in the house (sidenote, his 'favorite' cereal which he has eaten maybe 3 times bc Taylor asked me to buy some was Trix. I normally do not give him sugary stuff like that in the a.m. He is already wild enough) So I got on to him and he got all sassy and then pouty and sad when he was reprimanded. So into the bathroom to tell on me to Taylor. (hes a BIG tattler) As Taylor was talking to him Jackson started messing with some things he wasnt supposed to so Taylor said 'Dont mess with that Jack' Jackson said 'Say please' so Taylor chuckled and said "Ok PLEASE dont mess with that" Jacksons response "Ok, Please dont say that to me". HEHEHEHEHEHE. We are in sooo much trouble.

~He asked Taylor to carry him downstairs this morning saying "Your the only one who carries me anymore" In the most sad dramatic way. LOL. Poor kid so mistreated with a pregnant mother. HA

Come back next Sunday for more Sunday Sillies. And hopefully baby pics of Lily!! She BETTER be here by then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment