Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jackson is One Month Old!

Wow, how time flies. This month has gone by so fast and we have appreciated every day God has blessed us. Taylor and I couldn't be more in love with this precious gift that was given to us. Are we even deserving of this wonderful baby boy??? Every moment has been worth it, even the stressful ones. To say that we are happy is a huge understatement. Overjoyed, ecstatic and content are some of the words I would use to describe our feelings over the past month. 
I hope everyone enjoyed the one month slide show. Please let me know if it did not go through your email, so I can resend it to you.
Here are some pictures of Jackson I took this weekend for his one month shot. 
Trying to sit in the leather chair like a big boy!



All tuckered out after a long morning! Love the squishy face!


No comments:

Post a Comment