Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GUESS WHAT?????

In 3 Weeks and 4 Days (who's counting) I get to celebrate my little ones first birthday
at his fabulous safari bash
....but......
.......................ALSO.........................
Uncle Matt and Aunt Jordan are coming down from Florida to celebrate too!!*

YAY!!!!!!!!!
GIGANTIC YAY!!!!!!!!!!
One Happy Sis Here!!!.
Cried when I got the news!
Im a sap like that.
Oh, did I mention I am so super totally overwhelmingly so happy???

Yah, I am.
IT WILL HAVE BEEN ALMOST 5 MONTHS SINCE
WE SAW THEM LAST!!!!!

Just thought you all should know.
Oh and Jackson's happy too.

*Disclaimer: I am super happy that all the guests that are coming are coming, thought I would put that in writing so that none fill unimportant or unwanted.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Yay! We're so very excited to see the birthday boy as well as the family and friends we've missed sooooooooo mcuh! But you know we couldn't miss our very first nephew's very first birthday! Love you and see you oh so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete