Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Tribute To A Small Angel.

I have been following the Caring Bridge blog of a little boy named Walker. Walker is one month older than Jackson. I choose to follow their blog bc his parents are examples of Gods work. In everything they do and say, they do it through HIS glory and in HIS name. Walker was diagnosed with a Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor on September 11, 2009. He fought a long and hard battle with the terrible disease that took over his body and this morning, he is sitting on Gods lap. My heart is breaking for his family. I cannot even imagine how they feel, knowing I have Jackson and how much I love him. How much it would hurt to loose him. They have their faith to lean on, and I am inspired by their steadfast devotion to Christ. In the past year I feel like I have gotten to know Walker and his family (though they don't even know I exist!) I always left reading their blog with a renewed faithfulness in our Savior. I was going to post today about Jackson being 16 months old, but instead, please take some time and visit Walkers site. Sign their guest book and send them a message of Gods love. Keep them in your prayers. Then hold your little ones if you have them, or call your big ones if they are gone and tell them you love them.

Isaiah 40:18-31
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment