Tuesday, December 1, 2009

He wants......

He wants to eat his food on his own...okay.

He wants to read books...okay.

He wants to get in the entertainment center...not okay...
I'll try the knobs...nope..hmm..
I'll try the glass..(slap, slap)..hmmm won't budge..
I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.......This is TERRIBLE...
MOM.....I CANT GET IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Waaaaa

He wants to climb on the dog....okay.
But what he REALLY wants is to feel better....so, we are working on it.
Doctor apt tomorrow, I think he might (just might) have a little cold or an ear infection. Some recent activity has led me to believe it might be the ear. Poor baby. Meanwhile, I will rock him to sleep every nap and every time he wakes up in the night(5 times last night) and nurse this cute baby back to perfect health.

No comments:

Post a Comment