Tuesday, June 9, 2009

2 Month Birthday!

Jackson is 2 months old today!!! Happy Birthday Buddy! 
Here is his 1 month photo next to his 2 month one. Looks like he is growing pretty fast!
Welp, the shots went better than I thought they would. Probably because my crazy imagination ran away with thoughts of screaming, crying, wailing baby...in reality it was a VERY serious cry for about 30 seconds and then...calm. I am SUCH a drama mama (in my head of course, I am not dramatic outwardly at all!) ;) 

He weighed in at 11 lbs 11 oz and 22 1/4 inches. He must take after his mother, he was very entertaining and cooing and smiling at the doctor (except I don't coo, I just entertain). She was cracking up and talking with him. He is a smooth one...I think he was trying to get out of the shots but she didn't exactly speak 'baby' so how was she to know thats what he was saying? He figured out that its the nurse that gives him the shots so maybe next time he will try to smooge her. We shall see. 

So I am WAY happy to be home with the little guy now. He and I have great fun taking walks, playing on the play mat, reading and dancing together. He is recognizing Dixie now, which I think she is VERY excited about. He cooed and smiled at her this morning. See photo below:
I have to go get Dinner ready, enjoy the 2 month slide show sent out. If you didnt get it let Tay or I know and we will send it to you right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment