Thursday, June 4, 2009

Official New Job: STAY AT HOME MOM!!!!

Welp, it's official...I am no longer a teacher, my new job title is a stay at home mom now. Being a teacher has been my whole identity for four years, and now things have shifted. I had been looking forward to going back to work for the last two and a half weeks of school, but when I got there it was VERY evident that all I wanted was just to be at home with my little man. I will miss all of the friends I have made over the last 3 years at Kirk, I hope that we can all stay in touch. Working with children has been such a rewarding job. Stressful, VERY stressful, but really rewarding as well. I have been so passionate about all of my students I have taught, I hope that I can watch them all graduate in the years to come. I am looking forward to what the path will look like with me being at home with Jackson. This will be very much so a rewarding job as well. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with Jackson. To experience first hand his firsts. I can never thank God enough for allowing us to be fortunate enough to do this.

Jackson had a great week with his Cami (Taylor's mom) while I was at work. She spoiled him and loved on him all week. Now that he has had two weeks with both Grandma's I will be interested to see just what he expects from me over the next few days!!! 
 
Today Jackson is 8 weeks old. Wow how time has flown by. He is getting so full of expression and cooing and smiling. I love it. I don't know how people don't eat their own children! Tomorrow is a day I look forward to with much apprehension. It is his first round of shots. Im thankful that Taylor is going with us...Im not sure I could do it alone! I may be okay on the crying while he is crying aspect since I am pretty sure I got all of my tears out the last few days at school. Be looking in your emails for his 2 month slide show, I will send it out on his official 2 month birthday, June 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment