Saturday, July 25, 2009

Video of Jackson's Story Telling Time!

Finally the video of Jackson babbling. I like to think he is telling me great stories when he babbles. We want him to have focus after all!!! Just kidding of course! I just love that he talks. Its so cute and funny. So enjoy :)



New Development: Yesterday Taylor was playing with Jackson while I was cooking and he had his pacifier in his mouth (Jackson not Taylor)!!! Jackson is really into bringing things to his mouth and tasting them (he is like a little buggy right now!) sooo he pops his pacifier out of his mouth and then tries to put it back in, only he is putting it in the wrong way...plastic handle part first, so he makes a face and keeps trying to put it in, finally finds the way he wants it and puts the pacifier in the right way!! So smart right? Again, Im not sure how much he was really actually knowing what he was doing, but the fact he kept turning it and putting it in his mouth until he found the nipple part was really a high IQ moment for a 3 1/2 month old I think!!! Of course I am just a proud mama. Man I love that guy. He makes my world light up! I never knew I could love someone so much and it just keeps growing and growing. Thank you God, for giving me life's greatest blessing. I am humble and eternally grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey, I'm friends/neighbors with Charlsie and she gave me your blog to look at - we've been hearing about Jackson for a while now and he's adorable! I'm glad you're getting to the fun stage - that hit around 3 months for us too, and it just keeps getting better!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete